Thursday, August 12, 2010

Japan's Science and Technology

POWER SUIT.





Congratulation to evryone who has movement problems.Power suit or Robot suit was established for help people who don't have ability or have problems to move can move normally. It's designed for improve moving skills and compute about safety and abilities of humen physic. It's use battery and has wire less LAN.The group that created this suit is from Tsukuba University by Professor Sankai Yoshiyuki.This suit has to take a few more years to finished it all. I think it's a very good idea because most people will think about how to cure it by madicle not by engineering. This news made me surprised and happy. In the future, I think everyone would help themself and everything would be more convenien. Although I glad that people who have movement problems can help themself, I want Thai government to care them more , and give more covenien to them. I don't like some place that don't have ways to people who can't move comfort. I wish this suit will finish soon as much as possible.






credit : http://www.siamkane.com/content.php?id=99

No comments:

Post a Comment