Sunday, August 15, 2010

Japan's Science and Technology

BOWLINGUAL
In japan, about 40% of whole country have dogs. It's a lot, and dogs are become part of family, not just stay at home anymore. Many of doglover must interested this thing. It's called Bowlingual. It's developed by Japanese toy company, Takara, and first sold in 2002 in Japan. This invention was got Nobel Prize for "promoting peace and harmony between the species."
When your dog is make some noise or bark, the feeling of dog will show in the screan. It's easy to understood and we can respond our lovely dog in more suitable way. I am the one who have dog. I think this invention is very interesting and attractive. It's easy to use and can developed more. This invention make me thinking to "UP" that dogs in this story can talk because special collar. I though that only an imegination but not anymore. I want to have one to but I worried about something. I think my dog might annoyed this collar because it quite big and my dog might don't like it. I think someone who live with their dog for a long time must understood their dogs by just eyes contact.





No comments:

Post a Comment