Monday, August 2, 2010

Japan's Entertainment



GHIBI STUDIO





When we think about animation most of people will think about Walt Disney. I can’t deny that Walt Disney is a biggest animation company in the world. They are production a lot of high quality animations. But I want to introduce my favorite animation studio. The name of this studio is GHIBI. It’s Japanese studio. This ‘GHIBI’ name is from a name of Italian patrol aircraft that was used at Sahara desert in World War 2. It’s mean ‘Hot wind blowing through the Sahara desert’. (I wrote it by my self. Believe me.) Their logo name is Totoro, from My Neighbor Totoro. He is the god who protect natural. I love him; he’s very cute and cuddly. GHIBI is well-known in ‘No-editing’ policy. From the source that America adds a new voice in ‘Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind’. From that time on GHIBI always underline ‘No-editing’ in every contract documents.




I love many stories from this studio. For example, Princess Mononoke, Spirited away, Howl’s Moving Castle, Ponyo on a Cliff and Grave of the Fireflie.



Princess Mononoke is about the serious disagreement of nature and human. Many gods of nature like Wolf god and Boar god angry are at human that destroy a forest and attack their ally. Princess Mononoke is the princess who grew up with Wolf god. She hates human and want to kill all of human.



Spirited away is stick in my heart all the time.

I love this story. It’s funny and appreciating in the same time.

I really want you to watch this animation.







Howl’s Moving Castle story isn’t create by GHIBI. Their substance comes from kid’s fantasy novel. Diana Wynne Jones, England lady wrote it. GHIBI just adapt it to be animation. The main character in this story is very smart! I fall in love with him! HAHA

Ponyo on a cliff is a new product from Studio GHIBI. It presents a deeply relationship between mother and son on the time that everything isn’t stable. I think this story teach us about responsible for what we are doing.





The last story is Grave of the Fireflies. This story relay about cruelty of war. This main substance is in a time of World War 2. I always cry when I watch this story. It’s very sad story. I hope it won’t happen in Thailand.




The most important thing that I love this animation studio is the way they draw a nature picture. It’s exquisite. And they draw it only their hand! How wonderful of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment